Forms and Publications

How do you get forms and publications?

Once you register with the IRS as a Household Employer and obtain an EIN, the IRS usually will send you most of the forms you need for the following year, but not always. If they don’t, it is still your responsibility to get the right forms and pay the tax.

To get IRS forms and publications, you can call 1-800-TAX-FORM (1-800-829-3676). You can also get IRS forms and publications by personal computer at the IRS web site.

NannyPay2 includes most of the federal forms and instructions you will need to get started in Portable Document Format (PDF).

Last updated on February 24, 2021
Was this article helpful?00

Leave A Comment